If I was to offer you a summary of what makes me and my services unique it would be quite simple; I’m a connector.
In my twenty years of working in Aviation, Distribution and Retail sectors, from start-up to FTSE 100, multi-national conglomerates, my role has always been to ‘connect the dots’.
HR shouldn’t be rocket science and I have a proven record of providing the coaching, tools, innovation, advice and expertise to execute People Strategies, deliver transformational change and enable managers and employees to deliver tangible commercial results.
I love being able to find the connection between things, whether this is human behavior and the way it affects decision making and culture in an organization, through to the knock on effect of a policy on its people.
I've worked within Centres of Excellence in a Head Office enviornment and lead remote teams of up to thirty HR generalist, my collaborative Leadership style is to be honest, approachable, and able to cut to the chase and deal with the symptoms of any organisational problem.
I use my coaching style to ask the right questions and my NLP training to connect peoples thoughts with their action, behaviors and habits and how this manifests into a work culture.
• Led and supported management teams in Start-up to FTSE100 environments
• Global experience of managing international teams and business operations
• Extensive experience working in the Middle East
• Delivered Commercially focused “People Plans” to several businesses
• Implemented Talent Development programmes in international environments
• Implemented Employee Engagement programmes across matrix organisations
• Culture Change Coach at a National Retailer
• Led HR for HR functions
• Bachelor of Law
• ILM change management qualified
• NLP Advance Practitioner
• Certified Hypnotherapist
• Fellow of the CIPD
Read more on my C.V. at